To build up KISS as a preferred centre of learning for the poorest of the poor indigenous (tribal) sections of the society with a focus on formal education aimed at providing sustainable livelihood and scope for all-round development.
- To eradicate poverty and empower the disadvantaged sections of the society through holistic education and providing them with sustainable livelihood.
- To enable underprivileged people to join society’s mainstream though holistic education
- To be a complete solution to pervasive poverty in the lowest strata of the society
- To prepare underprivileged children and youth as ‘change agents’ for their community
- To preserve tribal heritage, culture and values